Communication Skills Training
Would you or your team benefit from dramatically improving your communications skills? How much more effective could you be with the skills to influence and engage people in order to get what you want?
We believe that effective communication skills training has to be practical. All Dramatic Solutions' communication skills training courses contain theory, practice and feedback. And when it comes to skills practice, there's no better way than trying out your skills with a professional Business Actor who will react to your communication realistically, and will also be able to give you evidence based feedback.
Book a communication skills training programme from Dramatic Solutions today and experience the difference.
Personal Impact and Influence
Making a positive impression is one of the true essentials in business. People make up their minds about you in the first few seconds of meeting you. Here are some of the learning outcomes you can experience with a Dramatic Solutions training experience:
- Discover how appearing confident even when you're not helps you to influence others
- Learn how to use your body language to be more persuasive
- Find out how to start positive conversations with strangers
- Understand how to influence others through the power of questions
- Learn how to match your social style with that of others to win them round
- Learn skills for networking
Develop your personal brand
- Discover techniques to make you more persuasive
Some people call it charisma. Some people will tell you that you have to be born with it. But the truth is that positive personal impact can be learned. Researchers such as Professor Richard Wiseman (Professor in the Public Understanding of Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire) testify to the fact. Communication skills training can significantly increase your personal impact and your ability to influence other people.
Do you want to stand up for yourself more, but don't want to upset anyone?
Do you sometimes lose your temper when you know it's not going to help?
If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you could benefit from learning to be more assertive.
- Understand why you react the way you do
- Learn about the role of emotions in relationships
- Discover the essential difference between assertiveness and aggression
- Learn 6 assertiveness techniques that you can use whenever you want
- Practice being assertive with our facilitator actors
- Tackle your own difficult conversations in a safe environment
Learning to be assertive doesn't mean having a personality transplant and becoming the sort of person who everyone avoids. It involves learning simple communication techniques that will allow you to stand up for yourself more, whilst not upsetting others. Communication skills training can make a huge difference to the outcomes you get when you are not getting what you need or want.